Do you do custom orders?
We love to do custom orders and will even create options for you using our available ribbons and embellishments. For lots more information about creating custom pieces with GiggleBuzz, go to our Custom Hair Bows and Headbands page.
Do you sell character bows?
We have created bows featuring many favorite characters for our customers. Due to copyright limitations, we are not able to include these for sale on our website. We do feature pictures of many of our past works on our facebook page. You can also see what character ribbons we have in stock by visiting our Available Ribbons Album. If you’re interested in learning more about our character bows, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via our facebook page.
Will I receive the exact item pictured?
All items are handmade, and due to the nature of such items, each may have slight variations. Most items are made to order and the item pictured is a sample of the materials and design.
On what side of the head do your bows clip?
Most items are made to be worn universally – on both sides of the head, but there are times when a bow or clip has a side intended to be right side up. In these cases, our bows will be made to clip onto the right side of the hair (with the tip of the clip facing the back of the head) unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase.
Are all of your items handmade?
We handmake the vast majority of GiggleBuzz products. The only exceptions are our tutus, bloomers and some ribbon sculptures which are made by our partners especially for GiggleBuzz! It’s safe to assume that it’s handmade by us unless otherwise noted in the product description.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
We do not accept returns due to the custom nature of our products. We do stand behind our product quality, and while we check each one to ensure that they meet our quality standards, we know that very occasionally there may be an issue with one of your products. If there are any problems with your order, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can work together to find a solution.
Do you offer wholesale accounts?
We do offer wholesale discounts for retailers and groups making a large order (sports teams, cheer leaders, girl scout troops). Contact us at GiggleBuzzKids@gmail.com to receive our wholesale packet.
Do you offer Gift Certificates?
We do! Contact us for more details.
What types of clips do you use for your hair bows?
Most of our bows and clips are made on a partially lined alligator clips.” No slip” linings for these clips are attached as a standard, but can be removed upon request. Many bows can also be placed on a french clip or snap clip if you prefer. Just let us know in the special instructions section of your order!
What materials do you use for custom apparel?
We added custom apparel and accessories to our GiggleBuzz line in the beginning of 2016 and have watched it soar as one of the most popular parts of our business. As part of our commitment to quality, we use the industry gold standards for our creations, ensuring the best result possible. This includes Siser Easyweed premium vinyl, and a professional heat press to permanently adhere the vinyl with just the right amount of pressure and heat. As a standard, we use Next Level and Bella + Canvas brand shirts in cuts for girls, boys, ladies and men. Special requests for colors and shirts can usually be accommodated with extended notice.
What are some advantages of Vinyl?
Custom vinyl popular is incredibly popular for anyone looking for a shirt or bag with a personal touch. What are some advantages of vinyl? We’re glad you asked!
- Vinyl comes in a rainbow of colors and textures, allowing us to use standard heat transfer vinyl which has a very light glossy finish, or to incorporate specialty textures like glitter vinyl, stretch vinyl, flocked vinyl, neon vinyl and rhinestones.
- Our design software allows us to utilize almost any graphic, logo or font imaginable which lets us offer a truly custom creation.
- We can apply vinyl to almost any style garment, giving you the freedom to request a racerback tank, zip hoodie, sweatpants or jacket.
- We can add many colors and textures in layering vinyl, allowing us to create full color graphics unavailable with some other methods.
- The biggest perk of vinyl apparel is the low minimum order quantity. Only one piece is required for an order, which reduces pricing for small orders compared to screen printing or other online apparel options.
- Even when you might be ordering many similar shirts, with our custom process, we can personalize each one with names, numbers, monograms etc.
Is there ever a time when vinyl isn’t the best option?
We always want to be honest with our customers. While we would love to work on your large order, there are times when we might not be able to give you the best price compared to some competitors.
Particularly, if your order looks like this, your best pricing may be through a screenprint shop:
– Ordering 15 or more identical pieces without personalization
– Need standard unisex cotton tees
– Single or or very limited color requirements
Because vinyl requires us to hand process each cut and press each piece, it prevents us from giving severe quantity discounts like a screenpress shop might. That said, we’d still love to help you with your specialty large order and will go above in customer service to give you just what you’re looking for.